No one won it all Monday night so the jackpot will climb to $454 million with a cash option of $271.9 million for Wednesday night’s drawing, according to the Powerball website.
The numbers drawn on Monday, April 25, 2022 for a $434.8 million jackpot were: 12 – 18 – 20 – 39 – 61 and Powerball 10. The Powerplay was 2x.
While no one hit the jackpot, two tickets won million dollar prizes. A ticket sold in North Carolina matched all the five numbers and had the Powerplay to win $2 million, while a ticket in Texas won $1 million.
There are now three chances to win the Powerball each week – Monday, Wednesday and Saturday.
The Powerball has not been won since Valentine’s Day when a lottery player in Connecticut won $185.3 million.
Meanwhile, the Mega Millions jackpot is at $31 million with a cash option of $18.4 million for Tuesday’s drawing, according to the Mega Millions website.
Unlucky?:Here are 13 things more likely to happen than winning the Powerball jackpot
Powerball, Mega Millions::These are the luckiest states for jackpot winners
Top 10 Powerball Jackpots
- $1.586 billion, Jan. 13, 2016: Three winners in California, Florida, Tennessee
- $768.4 million, March 27, 2019: Won in Wisconsin
- $758.7 million, Aug. 23, 2017: Won in Massachusetts
- $730 million, Jan. 20, 2021: Won in Maryland
- $699.8 million, Oct. 4, 2021: Won in California
- $687.8 million, Oct. 27, 2018: Two winners in Iowa, New York
- $632.6 million, Jan. 5, 2022: Two winner in California, Wisconsin
- $590.5 million, May 18, 2013: Won in Florida
- $587.5 million, Nov. 28, 2012: Two winner in Arizona, Missouri
- $564.1 million, Feb. 11, 2015: Three winners in North Carolina, Puerto Rico, Texas
Follow John Connolly on Twitter: @JohnConnolly_22